Cochrane Hypertension is one of more than 50 review groups within Cochrane, an international organisation providing up-to-date information about the effects of health care interventions.
We are committed to helping people make well-informed decisions about the prevention and treatment of hypertension by preparing, maintaining and promoting the accessibility of systematic reviews of the effects of healthcare interventions for hypertension.
As of October 2016, The Cochrane Library contains 60 reviews and 39 protocols under Cochrane Hypertension and 38 additional titles have been registered by the group for authors intending to undertake systematic reviews.
- Blood pressure lowering efficacy of beta-1 selective beta blockers for primary hypertension
- Antihypertensive pharmacotherapy for prevention of sudden cardiac death in hypertensive individuals
- Long-term effects of weight-reducing drugs in people with hypertension
- Blood pressure lowering efficacy of coenzyme Q10 for primary hypertension
- Long-term effects of weight-reducing diets in people with hypertension
Cochrane Canada funding ended in September 2015 and will not be renewed by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. For more information and to help #saveCochraneCanada: http://canada.cochrane.org/news/future-funding-cochrane-canada