As of April 2018, The Cochrane Library contains 69 reviews and 41 protocols under Cochrane Hypertension and 21 additional titles have been registered by the group for authors intending to undertake systematic reviews.
Latest protocols [P], reviews [R] and updates [U]:
- First-line drugs for hypertension [U]
- Fluvastatin for lowering lipids [R]
- Blood pressure targets for the treatment of people with hypertension and cardiovascular disease [R]
- Blood pressure lowering efficacy of clonidine for primary hypertension [P]
- Pharmacotherapy for resistant hypertension in adults [P]