As of November 2017, The Cochrane Library contains 68 reviews and 40 protocols under Cochrane Hypertension and 21 additional titles have been registered by the group for authors intending to undertake systematic reviews.
Latest protocols [P], reviews [R] and updates [U]:
- Blood pressure targets for the treatment of people with hypertension and cardiovascular disease [R]
- Blood pressure lowering efficacy of clonidine for primary hypertension [P]
- Pharmacotherapy for resistant hypertension in adults [P]
- Pharmacotherapy for hypertension in adults aged 18 to 59 years [R]
- Blood pressure targets for hypertension in older adults [R]